Galway Admin Jobs
Expect Success Fitness Recruiting Super Service Agent!
Enthusiastic, Reliable, Organized and Like to Have Fun at Work?
If so maybe you are my next Super Service Agent!
What is a Super Service Agent?
The Super Service Agent is one of the most dynamic heroes in my business. They often spend time in disguise on my admin team greeting clients, scheduling appointments, and making everyone that calls or visits Expect Success Fitness welcome. In truth they are much more than this, some say they are the true masterminds of my organization executing vital systems behind the scenes that make Expect Success Fitness what it is today.
Currently need part-time help for a few hours a week. This position has the opportunity to lead to additional hours and days.
Duties include, but are not limited to…
*Create spreadsheets and perform data entry
*Create flyers and other documents
*Printing, Filing, and organizing paperwork
*Maintaining weekly updates and social medias
*May include some phone calls
*Social media work
*Running errands on occasions
*Other general administrative duties
Are you looking for an administrative/customer service position that is out of the norm? Something more than just answering phones and greeting people?
It’s not an easy job by any means but the great news is being able to have fun at work is the most important qualification. Do you have what it takes to be our next Super Service Agent? Review the rest of the qualifications below.
What super powers are required to be a Super Service Agent?
• You must have a winning personality and even under pressure always be able to make each situation fun.
• You must be fully committed to working for the customer while protecting my team.
• You must be comfortable with ongoing learning and show a desire to be independent.
• You must be organized and able to handle multiple details.
• You must have an affinity for computers and office based software. (No advanced knowledge is needed just comfort to learn to use a few things in a way you may not have before.)
• You must be competent in all forms of Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
• You must feel comfortable contributing to solutions rather than just asking for help, because you’re in the trenches your insight is invaluable.
• You must be comfortable on the phone and making marketing calls as outlined. (This is a key qualification but there is no cold calling and no invasive, high-pressure or elaborate sales schemes though sales related experience may be an asset.)
• You must possess a strong interest in fitness. A strong personal fitness experience and/or the desire to work your way into personal training are an asset but not required.
If you possess some or all of these unique super powers than Expect Success Fitness is looking for you! My unique and dynamic fitness business is currently seeking individuals to part time Customer Service/Marketing positions.
At the minute this position will be for part time hours during the week. The hours will vary throughout the Mon-Fri week. (Only the occasional weekend for special events) and we need someone flexible to fit into my current amazing team!
Competitive remuneration and bonuses immediately available.
Expect Success Fitness
The Meyrick Hotel Gym
Candidates should NOT call my number, or drop off a C.V. in person; instead you should send an email to
mulryjohn @ Expect Success Fitness.com (Subject line: Super Service Agent – “Your Name”)
with your CV and references attached and explain in point form only:
1) What relevant experience you may possess relating to this position.
2) Describe a situation or ideas on how you would help a frustrated customer with a frown turn it upside down.
3) Describe your personal interest or experience with fitness.
If these instructions are not followed correctly, you will not be considered (no exceptions).